- • trademark A proprietary technology that allows data to be transferred to and from Internet sites via cellular phones.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Restructuring, new and faster phones, and a slow-but-steady expansion of its i-mode Internet mobile phones globally are having an effect.
- Html mail can be decorated with different backgrounds, text colors/sizes and photos, as well as animations downloaded from i-mode sites.
- Not surprisingly, the number of i-mode accessible sites has increased consistently with the rise in the number of customers, currently numbering approximately 33,000 sites.
early 21st century: from I (referring to the user's ability to interact directly with the Internet) + mode.
Más definiciones de i-modeDefinición de i-mode en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional