Definición de iatrogenic en inglés:
Of or relating to illness caused by medical examination or treatment.
- This means significant cost savings in medications and possible iatrogenic side effects.
- Blood tests can induce iatrogenic anaemia in patients, are time consuming for staff, and are costly.
- By encouraging better adherence, our pharmacists may have precipitated iatrogenic illness that previously had been avoided.
- Example sentences
- Familiarity with these commonly-occurring disorders helps the nurse prevent unnecessary iatrogenesis and promote optimal function of the aging patient.
- Clinical iatrogenesis is the injury done to patients by ineffective, toxic, and unsafe treatments.
- A thorough assessment is essential to rule out iatrogenesis and treatable contributing causes.
Definición de iatrogenic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary