Definición de iatrogenic en inglés:
Of or relating to illness caused by medical examination or treatment.
- This means significant cost savings in medications and possible iatrogenic side effects.
- Blood tests can induce iatrogenic anaemia in patients, are time consuming for staff, and are costly.
- By encouraging better adherence, our pharmacists may have precipitated iatrogenic illness that previously had been avoided.
- Example sentences
- Familiarity with these commonly-occurring disorders helps the nurse prevent unnecessary iatrogenesis and promote optimal function of the aging patient.
- Clinical iatrogenesis is the injury done to patients by ineffective, toxic, and unsafe treatments.
- A thorough assessment is essential to rule out iatrogenesis and treatable contributing causes.
Definición de iatrogenic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan