Definición de icterus en inglés:
Technical term for jaundice.
- The laboratory findings confirmed the icterus with a total bilirubin of 18.6 mg/dl (direct bilirubin 12.8 mg/dl).
- Physical examination revealed scleral icterus and a markedly distended abdomen with hepatomegaly.
- At autopsy, icterus and anasarca were present.
- Example sentences
- The postmortem examination revealed a slightly icteric liver with marked vascular abnormalities and an adenocarcinoma of the common hepatic duct.
- Only the icteric serum from control patients developed a color (clear pink) change at the end of the assay.
- Three months later, he was icteric and had a palpable liver edge, but splenomegaly, ascites, and other stigmata of chronic liver disease were absent.
Definición de icterus en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan