Characterized by idealism; unrealistically aiming for perfection: idealistic young doctors who went to work for the rebels
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Is the whole idea that there possibly could be something more to it just some idealistic fairytale notion?
- Is it naively idealistic to imagine a British prime minister taking on such a Herculean burden?
- There are parallels with Preston Tucker, the idealistic American inventor.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘It sounds idealistically trite now,’ she says.
- Rather, they idealistically tend to believe that we should use our unparalleled military power judiciously and in concert with the United Nations.
- I idealistically said that money was not a factor.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda