1A person or thing that identifies something: the new number is to be known as the “unique patient identifier.”
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A verification process for release of autografts should use two unique patient identifiers to ensure that the correct procedure, site, position, and implants are used for the correct patient.
- The system gives patients a unique identifier and records details of sex, age, and each outpatient referral (including the specialty and dates of subsequent appointments).
- Think about it - the signs will probably have a unique identifier anyway, given by the roads crew to facilitate their placement.
1.1 Computing A sequence of characters used to identify or refer to a program or an element, such as a variable or a set of data, within it.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Similarly, an identifier used in program source text, such as is meant to stand for a global procedure or data type, could be made to refer to the source text defining the value to be bound to that global at runtime.
- Also, some dependencies might not have filenames but are abstract identifiers that might be provided by any number of alternative packages.
- You may need to query the/proc/bus/usb filesystem for your available USB identifiers, and you may need to try each identifier to find which one applies to your hardware.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: i·den·ti·fi·er
Definición de identifier en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda