(also identification parade)
- A police lineup.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, inside the building there is a huge special hall intended for the use of, among other things, the Community Policing Forum, as well as for the identity parade of suspects.
- They would also have appreciated that Mr Hackney could not be sure of the appellant's identity on an identity parade.
- Having established that a murder had been committed to their own satisfaction if nobody else's, they proceeded to line up the suspects, like an identity parade.
Más definiciones de identity paradeDefinición de identity parade en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional