- 1People claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something: some mysterious standard known only to the illuminati of the organizationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The other prime role of Oxford is to take students, selected by bloodline, and prepare them for life as illuminati, within politics, business, finance and the media.
- Their names should be spoken among the illuminati of our culture.
- At the moment the front runners are ‘a crude Yank crashing the Brit party’ and a ‘bunch of sinister and heavily armed globalist illuminati who seek to infect the entire world’.
late 16th century: plural of Italian illuminato or Latin illuminatus 'enlightened', past participle of illuminare (see illuminate).
Más definiciones de illuminatiDefinición de illuminati en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional