Having or showing creativity or inventiveness: making imaginative use of computer software he was imaginative beyond all other architects
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scott's really imaginative and creative and has a definite vision of what he wants his business to be.
- Can we have more imaginative and creative solutions to this problem rather than moans and groans?
- He likes to take risks simply to make the business of imaginative invention more interesting.
See imaginary (usage).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That is, the norms are not invented, but inventiveness and imaginativeness in their use is essential and to be encouraged.
- I do think that I learned a degree of humility, flexibility, and imaginativeness from getting to know people from very different backgrounds.
- The bantering continues, gathering enthusiasm and imaginativeness with every new narrative until one of the raconteurs starts gesticulating frantically towards the road ahead.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda