Having or showing creativity or inventiveness: making imaginative use of computer software he was imaginative beyond all other architects
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scott's really imaginative and creative and has a definite vision of what he wants his business to be.
- Can we have more imaginative and creative solutions to this problem rather than moans and groans?
- He likes to take risks simply to make the business of imaginative invention more interesting.
See imaginary (usage).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That is, the norms are not invented, but inventiveness and imaginativeness in their use is essential and to be encouraged.
- I do think that I learned a degree of humility, flexibility, and imaginativeness from getting to know people from very different backgrounds.
- The bantering continues, gathering enthusiasm and imaginativeness with every new narrative until one of the raconteurs starts gesticulating frantically towards the road ahead.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: im·ag·i·na·tive
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda