Definición de immunize en inglés:
Make (a person or animal) immune to infection, typically by inoculation: the vaccine is used to immunize children against measles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stray dogs are carefully controlled, household dogs are immunised, and rabies vaccination is widely available.
- Mice were immunized with the allergen and the response was compared with the response achieved with ovalbumin immunization.
- Three days after UV exposure, the mice were immunized by subcutaneous injection of the antigen.
vaccinate against, inoculate against;
protect from, safeguard against
- Example sentences
- We recorded use of preventive health services and immunisations at the final paediatric assessments.
- The original review included intramuscular injections or immunizations as painful procedures.
- The other part of the schedule lists immunizations indicated and contraindicated by medical conditions.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan