- A procedure for detecting or measuring specific proteins or other substances through their properties as antigens or antibodies: these general principles can be applied to all immunoassays the uses of immunoassay in industryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This has important applications in protein chromatography, immunoassays for medical diagnostic tests, development of biosensors, biotechnology, and biocatalysis.
- Enzyme immunoassays for detecting chlamydial antigen and direct nucleic acid probe assays are the most widely used tests and can evaluate large numbers of samples.
- In medical diagnostics, solid-phase immunoassays are used where immunoglobulins are immobilized on a substrate, which then form sandwichlike complexes with antigens.
Más definiciones de immunoassayDefinición de immunoassay en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional