- A technique for analyzing or identifying proteins in a mixture, involving separation by electrophoresis followed by staining with antibodies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fraction purities were assessed by a combination of Coomassie staining and immunoblotting of electrophoretically separated proteins.
- Cells were harvested and protein extracts were prepared for immunoprecipitation and immunoblotting with the indicated antibodies.
- Extraction of total soluble protein from tobacco leaves and immunoblotting using the above antibody was carried out according to standard protocols.
Más definiciones de immunoblottingDefinición de immunoblotting en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional