- Belief in ideas or policy, especially on social reform, that are held to be unrealizable or impractical.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most stratospheric flights of that speech exuded the utopian impossibilism which he attacked when practised by the self-indulgent Old Left.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also clarifies his brand of socialism, though, separating him from the scientific socialists (sometimes called impossibilists) that characterized much of the leadership.
- Feld calls him an ‘impossibilist’ in his refusal to compromise.
Más definiciones de impossibilismDefinición de impossibilism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional