adjetivo & adverbio
- In a country rather than operating from outside but in relation to it: [as adverb]: the people we’re putting in-country will get instructions from satellite radiosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The drain in skilled personnel is not a recent phenomenon; the brain drain has been the most obvious and cheap method to get workers from outside to meet the in-country demand.
- Typically the station operates out of an in-country US installation, with or without the knowledge of the host country.
- One of the chief challenges for Shanghai's bid for regional HQ status is China's relatively tough regulations on in-country holding companies.
Más definiciones de in-countryDefinición de in-country en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional