- Approximately; about: the cost would be in the neighborhood of three billionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yeah, at this point, obviously, I think that they have had him now for somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 days, roughly.
- The machine should cost in the neighbourhood of $5,000 - $7,000.
- Renting an allocated server would cost in the neighborhood of $200 a month (a considerable step up from the current $5).
Más definiciones de in the neighborhood ofDefinición de in the neighborhood of en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional