Definición de inadmissible en inglés:
1(Especially of evidence in court) not accepted as valid.
- It is extremely likely that these witnesses would either lie or be giving inadmissible hearsay evidence.
- In a trial, however, such evidence would be inadmissible hearsay: a victim's out-of-court statements offered to prove their truth.
- They are ruled on straight away, and a whole lot of what turns out to be irrelevant and inadmissible evidence does not come near the court.
2Not to be allowed or tolerated: an inadmissible interference in the affairs of the Church
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The CPC has to decide on whether the Government has allowed an inadmissible state aid by awarding the concession without a competitive procedure.
- Whatever criticisms we may have of publicly funded healthcare, it is surely inadmissible to allow the Republican right to use them as a justification for cutting public funding even further.
- What he does not say, however, is that only naturalistic hypotheses are allowed in evolutionary debates - creationist arguments are ruled inadmissible before the debate begins.
- Example sentences
- Since the action is therefore admissible, the objection of inadmissibility raised by the Council and the Commission must be dismissed.
- There are numerous resolutions about the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war.
- Reasons must always be given for a finding of inadmissibility.
- Example sentences
- They doubtless would object that to pose such a question is to assume an inadmissibly parochial standpoint.
- But do animals suffer in a similar way, or is thinking they do inadmissibly anthropocentric?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan