Definición de incorrigible en inglés:
(Of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed: she’s an incorrigible flirt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I mean, you've celebrated your second-year anniversary, and you've got this little guy, who I hear is an incorrigible flirt.
- I bet she knows her husband is an incorrigible flirt who seems to have sex on the brain all the time.
- Babel leaves the reader often stunned by his intermittent inhumanity, his incorrigible sentimentality, his deep attachment to Jews, his breezy indifference to Jews, and his love and horror in the face of revolutionary upheaval.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An incorrigible person.
- We see the main character's transformation from innocent, Hello-Kitty kid to corrupted, drug-using, sex-having, shoplifting incorrigible.
- … and then there's always something from the incorrigibles.
- ‘The aim is to drive a wedge between the rejectionists and the incorrigibles,’ said one senior official involved in policymaking.
- Example sentences
- And since his subject in this early period of his career was the incorrigibility of human hopefulness, repetition, not progressive plotting, was crucial to his method.
- Girls' average age of entry was fifteen, and the overwhelming majority were incarcerated for incorrigibility, immorality, truancy, desertion, and petty theft.
- Would greater longevity for modern man result in the same incorrigibility?
- Example sentences
- Stubbornness and incorrigibleness under their reproofs and corrections.
- He has displayed at large the advantages of equality, and then quits the subject in despair from an opinion of the incorrigibleness of human depravity.
- She will have her wish, and the boy, whom in all probability she has wilfully kept away and encouraged in his incorrigibleness, will be sent to a reformatory within a fortnight.
- [as submodifier]: the incorrigibly macho character of news-gathering operationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It won't change the minds of the incorrigibly and wilfully stupid, but I did find it amusing.
- It is an iron law of politics that a protest movement's vitality is directly related to the number of vaguely familiar, incorrigibly smug, poorly informed celebrities the cause can produce on its behalf.
- Her statement, however, is incorrigibly abstract and false in its application to the circumstances.
Pronunciación: /-ˌkôrijəˈbilitē, -ˌkär-/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia