Definición de incursion en inglés:
An invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one: incursions into enemy territory
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No doubt there are endless combinations of bombing campaigns and military incursions on the Pentagon's drawing board.
- When it became apparent that India was not going to attack, the cross-border incursions quickly rose again.
- Talk of invasions and incursions are rife at the moment and in Westport there is a similar discussion taking place.
attack on, assault on, raid on, invasion of, storming of, overrunning of, foray into, blitz on, sortie into, sally into/against, advance on/into, push into, thrust into, infiltration of
- Example sentences
- As its name suggests, the Stopwatch mode is time based, with one team attempting to complete a set of incursive mission objectives, while the other defends.
- Like a sysop coping with an online world in which it's always September, he strove to civilize and enlighten the incursive Goths, a barbarous people who held learning in contempt.
- But this is not where the effects have ceased their incursive influence on the lives of those exposed to HUM events.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan