- 1(Of an offense) rendering the person who commits it liable to be charged with a serious crime that warrants a trial by jury.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They've got power to arrest people, this is without warrant, who they believe on reasonable grounds have committed serious indictable offences.
- Thus, if the jury acquit the accused of the more serious indictable offence, they may still convict of the summary offence.
- Unless one has committed a serious indictable offence such as rape or murder, one has a good chance at starting anew.
- 1.1(Of a person) liable to be charged with a crime.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But if my servant throws dirt into the highway, I am indictable.
Más definiciones de indictableDefinición de indictable en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional