- 1Mild illness: she was chiefly confined by indisposition to her bedroom due to an indisposition, Herr Gesner will not be able to continue his performanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- On the night I went, its star Sheridan Smith could not go on, due to a " sudden indisposition ".
- Aides to the Prime Minister said he was suffering from a " slight indisposition ".
- Mrs. Clinton was confined to her room that morning by a slight indisposition.
- 2Lack of enthusiasm or inclination; reluctance: indisposition to motion, exertion or change an utter indisposition to do anything whateverMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A social catastrophe would therefore pose no more than a minor indisposition for the regime.
- First, this is an application which has to overcome this Court's indisposition to revisiting discretionary decisions of trial judges.
- There's a disposition to believe any bad news, whatever the source, and an indisposition to believe the good news, no matter how reliable.