Definición de individualistic en inglés:
1Characterized by individualism; independent and self-reliant.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They had left the feudal system of Scotland for a more individualistic way of life.
- The warm, fuzzy rhetoric of the sisterhood is completely at odds with our brutal, individualistic, competitive society.
- Globalization depends on an ideology of accumulating wealth, personal glory, or individualistic freedom, she said.
2Marked by or expressing individuality; unconventional: her work is quirky and genuinely individualistic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thirdly, English witchcraft beliefs made the suspects very individualistic.
- In recent years a number of artists have worked from a more individualistic perspective.
- The execution may have been a step back from the July performance, but the interpretation was notably different more individualistic and worked-out.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Emphasizing feelings of uniqueness, omnipotence, and invulnerability helps the adolescent to conceive of the self individualistically, i.e. apart from family ties.
- All of this - the work, the yoga, the meetings, ‘advice’ and so-called training - was aimed at making us think individualistically, and not politically.
- It imagines the world communally, not individualistically.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda