Definición de individualistic en inglés:
1Characterized by individualism; independent and self-reliant.
- They had left the feudal system of Scotland for a more individualistic way of life.
- The warm, fuzzy rhetoric of the sisterhood is completely at odds with our brutal, individualistic, competitive society.
- Globalization depends on an ideology of accumulating wealth, personal glory, or individualistic freedom, she said.
2Marked by or expressing individuality; unconventional: her work is quirky and genuinely individualistic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thirdly, English witchcraft beliefs made the suspects very individualistic.
- In recent years a number of artists have worked from a more individualistic perspective.
- The execution may have been a step back from the July performance, but the interpretation was notably different more individualistic and worked-out.
- Example sentences
- Emphasizing feelings of uniqueness, omnipotence, and invulnerability helps the adolescent to conceive of the self individualistically, i.e. apart from family ties.
- All of this - the work, the yoga, the meetings, ‘advice’ and so-called training - was aimed at making us think individualistically, and not politically.
- It imagines the world communally, not individualistically.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan