- 1The quality or character of a particular person or thing that distinguishes them from others of the same kind, especially when strongly marked: clothes with real style and individualityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Men gave up their individuality and personal freedom to fit into what they believed their women wanted.
- At 12 weeks, activity has become vigorous and behaviour shows distinct individuality.
- The best wines of this region can truly stand alone in quality and individuality.
- 1.1 (individualities) Individual characteristics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite lyrical individualities, a common thread amongst the featured artists is a conception of hip hop as not only entertainment, but also education.
- Thus, we learn to decipher the individualities of our co-workers and make the best that we can.
- In the place of traditional images of women - the devoted wife, caring mother, and cantankerous lover - we are now offered new individualities.
- 2Separate existence: anything but individuality, anything but alonenessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, we learn our patterns of togetherness and individuality in our families of origin.
- Since we cannot return to our former innocence, people should be forced to submerge their individuality in collective life.
- Conversely, as we zoom out from a multiplex entity, the particles lose their individuality and the entity becomes a mass.
early 17th century: in early use from medieval Latin individualitas.