- An area of land developed as a site for factories and other industrial businesses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But one year after the invasion, many of his neighbors in the industrial park have gone out of business.
- Suburban office and industrial parks and shopping centers competed successfully with central business districts, dispersing economic activity over wide areas.
- Brussels wants the projects to open up new sites for businesses such as industrial parks and to produce innovative and competitive enterprises.
Más definiciones de industrial parkDefinición de industrial park en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional