Definición de infomania en inglés:
The compulsive desire to check or accumulate news and information, typically via mobile phone or computer: Wilson warned that the rise in infomania could reduce workers' mental sharpness
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Telecommunications keep us wired to our work and to each other 24/7 as infomania increases and meaningful knowledge is more difficult to discern.
- The abuse of 'always-on' technology has led to a nationwide state of infomania, where UK workers are literally addicted to checking e-mail and text messages during meetings, in the evening at at weekends.
- There's a theory that infomania can lower our IQ.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There's the possibility of becoming an infomaniac - someone unable to get on and do anything constructive in the office because their inbox keeps pinging, their mobile keeps ringing and they couldn't possibly ignore it.
- They have prepared a guide to help you determine if you are an "info-maniac" and how to wean yourself off of it.
- Like many infomaniacs, I use the internet as my first port of call for the news.
Definición de infomania en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda