- 1Visual or textual cues provided on a website to suggest what information it or its links may contain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many organisations resolve the problem of weak information scents by listing content in multiple places.
- Studies on information scent also appear limited to textual cues for vision and do not seem to consider other senses or modalities such as sound.
- Other tools include ways to spread activation by using labels with strong information scent so that paths are more attractive and lead to richer patches of information.
- 1.1The perceived usefulness of a website based on visual or textual cues.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mechanisms supporting information scent likely draw on the semantic networks that are unique to each individual.
- This paper proposes two ways of measuring user perceptions of information scent in order to assess the product quality of Web or Internet information retrieval systems.
- Jared Spool has talked at great lengths about the idea of information scent, basically giving the user an idea of what lies behind a link before they click it.