Definición de inhabitable en inglés:
Suitable to live in; habitable: soon we will run out of inhabitable space on the planet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If they got running water to all these buildings that are obviously inhabitable, they could get the city cleaned up a lot faster.
- This was a perfectly nice Polish neighborhood before you guys decided to move in, open up your hip bars, and generally make the area more inhabitable for the Yuppies.
- She bought it in 2000 for about £235,000, when it was still heated by a back boiler and scarcely inhabitable by today's standards.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As you know, it is normally the job of the surveyor scouts to go down to the surface and study the planet to ascertain is inhabitability.
- The point I want to make here is that the forces we've allowed to shape the growth and development of our cities have little to do with their utility or inhabitability.
- It is therefore an object of this invention to provide a cab locking apparatus which improves the inhabitability of a cab, increases the bed space and reduces the cost of production.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán