Definición de inhabitable en inglés:
Suitable to live in; habitable: soon we will run out of inhabitable space on the planet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If they got running water to all these buildings that are obviously inhabitable, they could get the city cleaned up a lot faster.
- This was a perfectly nice Polish neighborhood before you guys decided to move in, open up your hip bars, and generally make the area more inhabitable for the Yuppies.
- She bought it in 2000 for about £235,000, when it was still heated by a back boiler and scarcely inhabitable by today's standards.
- Example sentences
- As you know, it is normally the job of the surveyor scouts to go down to the surface and study the planet to ascertain is inhabitability.
- The point I want to make here is that the forces we've allowed to shape the growth and development of our cities have little to do with their utility or inhabitability.
- It is therefore an object of this invention to provide a cab locking apparatus which improves the inhabitability of a cab, increases the bed space and reduces the cost of production.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan