- Living in a certain place as an inhabitant, especially during a specified period so as to acquire certain rights.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- North Vancouver's Presentation House Gallery is exhibiting a group of contemporary photographs exploring human inhabitance on the landscape until May 30.
- Leaving it five days instead told my mom I was as interested and pleased to be in Honourshill as I had been in any of our other towns of inhabitancy.
- She was leading the mare through the trees, searching as usual for a good tree to climb and those evasive signs of inhabitance when the horse stopped.
Más definiciones de inhabitancyDefinición de inhabitancy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional