Definición de inhabitant en inglés:
1A person or animal that lives in or occupies a place.
- Fluttering inhabitants occupy birdcages at either side of the porch.
- A number of revues, plays and cabaret evenings keep the Arctic inhabitants occupied.
- Mercury thereby gets into the food chain and jeopardizes the health of northern inhabitants.
1.1US A person who fulfills the requirements for legal residency.
- He therefore proposed that the land and all wealth from it should be held communally by the inhabitants of each parish.
- Moreover, the trust is not for the inhabitants of a parish or district, but only for some of such persons.
- The only limits set by the Constitution for House members are that they be at least 25 years old, U.S. citizens and an inhabitant of the state from which they are elected.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia