- The branch of chemistry that deals with inorganic compounds.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When Phillips began work in the the early 1800s, organic chemistry hardly existed as a science and his own studies were almost exclusively concerned with inorganic chemistry and mineralogy.
- In 1907 he joined the Académie des Sciences, and was offered the chair of inorganic chemistry at the University of Paris.
- The distinction between organic and inorganic chemistry became highly relative, and it has continued to evolve in that direction.
Más definiciones de inorganic chemistryDefinición de inorganic chemistry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional