Definición de insane en inglés:
- And anyway, why would we consider Nietzsche's writings the product of an insane mind?
- But them my parents would think I was mentally insane, and send me off to some special school.
- It was one of those awkward silences that made me want to scream and break my mirror to prevent myself from going insane.
- There was an insane feeding frenzy going on inside the reception tent.
- He is propelled into an insane frenzy.
- He lay on his back, knocked down by Michelle's flying fists that connected with his jaw in an insane fury.
- If the Brewers didn't want a fight, Gomez shouldn't have posed and then shouldn't have gone insane when Cole called him out on it.
- He's going insane over questions being raised about his daughter's paternity.
- Utter failure to even attempt to play winning baseball drives me insane.
- At the same time, all this does is alienate liberal supporters who are perplexed by her insane and pointless maneuvring.
- For people to go out and say my agent made a mistake is utterly ridiculous and insane.
- I am baffled at the ridiculous insane media coverage.
- The weather was insane, pouring rain and wind.
- Despite its insane budget, it wasn't a badly made movie.
- Why address the symptom, piracy, of the main problem, insane taxes on games, instead of the main problem?
- "It's insane," she said of getting awarded along with Winfrey.
- All expectations were exceeded - the action and resolution is insane at this scale.
- "Yeah, that was pretty insane and incredible."
mid 16th century: from Latin insanus, from in- 'not' + sanus 'healthy'.
sanity from (Late Middle English):
Latin sanus meant ‘healthy’ which is the first recorded sense of sanity in English. Current meanings date from the early 17th century when sane was first recorded, although insane dates from the mid 16th century. Sanitary, sanitation, and sanatorium where you go to recover your health, all 19th century, come from the same root.
- Example sentences
- When I first saw it, I thought it was from some super fantastic and insanely expensive brand!
- No doubt if Brittany and Jess had have been there, they'd have been telling me to stop being so insanely stupid and make the most of it.
- He laughed as if the thought of it all was so insanely absurd, but true nonetheless.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.