Definición de insight en inglés:
- And as we get older our perspectives grow wider: we forget a lot but we also gain more insight into things.
- We also envisage this as a discovery kind of museum in which the villagers can gain some insight into science.
- Words leave the page and become real, and you gain rare insight into the authors, their books, and their passions.
- Secondly, other studies often provide insights that are suggestive for one's own data.
- Einstein had deep insights into how to incorporate gravitation into relativity theory.
- Rather, in this section we pull out for the reader the key assumptions and insights offered by each.
- A growing body of evidence points to the fact that for many people with serious mental illness, lack of insight is a medically based condition.
- These results suggest that preserved insight may be a protective factor that buffers mentally ill mothers.
Middle English (in the sense 'inner sight, mental vision, wisdom'): probably of Scandinavian and Low German origin and related to Swedish insikt, Danish indsigt, Dutch inzicht, and German Einsicht.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.