- 1Exposure to the sun’s rays.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In summer, various shading devices including adjustable sun protecting blinds and coloured curtains reduce insolation.
- While not advocating planar glazing, I wonder if there couldn't have been a less strident approach to making the glass walls, which themselves are causing some problems of insolation and glare.
- The perforation pattern was carefully designed to maintain visual connectivity to the exterior while minimizing glare and insolation.
- 1.1The amount of solar radiation reaching a given area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surface temperature affects the extent of habitat suitable for temperature sensitive species and is directly linked to insolation, air temperature, and wind.
- Actual insolation at Earth's surface and latitude ~ 33° N, some weeks after the autumnal equinox, will of course be less than this; let's call it an even 1 kilowatt per square meter.
- In the annual cycle experiments, however, low winter insolation causes the seaways to freeze.
early 17th century: from Latin insolatio(n-), from the verb insolare, from in- 'toward' + sol 'sun'.
Más definiciones de insolationDefinición de insolation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional