Definición de insomnia en inglés:
- Fact sheets are on topics such as restless legs syndrome, insomnia, and sleep apnoea.
- Now stress and anxiety are obvious factors in causing insomnia but insomnia is insidious.
- So you need to get checked out by a good doctor who knows something about sleep and insomnia.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Forget counting sheep - insomniacs count sleep, jealously, obsessively, the way some women count calories.
- An insomniac who sleeps only three to four hours a night, her energy was legendary.
- The insomniac is unable to get sufficient sleep for their daily needs.
Early 17th century: from Latin, from insomnis 'sleepless', from in- (expressing negation) + somnus 'sleep'.
somnolent from Late Middle English:
‘Causing sleepiness’ rather than ‘sleep’ was the early meaning of this. It goes back to Latin somnus ‘sleep’, which also provides the first element of somnambulist (late 18th century) (with ambulare ‘to walk’ the second element), and the second element of insomnia (early 17th century) ‘lack of sleep’.
Palabras que riman con insomniainsignia • Sonia • Bosnia
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.