- Habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fact sheets are on topics such as restless legs syndrome, insomnia, and sleep apnoea.
- Now stress and anxiety are obvious factors in causing insomnia but insomnia is insidious.
- So you need to get checked out by a good doctor who knows something about sleep and insomnia.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Forget counting sheep - insomniacs count sleep, jealously, obsessively, the way some women count calories.
- An insomniac who sleeps only three to four hours a night, her energy was legendary.
- The insomniac is unable to get sufficient sleep for their daily needs.
Pronunciación: /-nēˌak/sustantivo & adjetivo
early 17th century: from Latin, from insomnis 'sleepless', from in- (expressing negation) + somnus 'sleep'.