A message sent via the Internet that appears on the recipient’s screen as soon as it is transmitted.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With respect to an online dating service you could use Skype to allow someone to actually talk to the other person, rather than use instant messaging.
- What other MSN or any instant messaging pet peeves do you have?
- For the vast majority of its users, the Internet represents e-mail and instant messaging.
verbo(instant-message) [with object] Volver al principio
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even if you don't look at each and every email or instant message they send, you'll have a good idea if they are making smart choices online.
- That instant message you send from work could put your company's computer network at risk…
- Just before she began to read, an AOL instant message popped up at her, surprising her a little; she'd forgotten she'd signed on.
Definición de instant message en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional