Definición de instant message en inglés:
A message sent via the Internet that appears on the recipient’s screen as soon as it is transmitted.
- With respect to an online dating service you could use Skype to allow someone to actually talk to the other person, rather than use instant messaging.
- What other MSN or any instant messaging pet peeves do you have?
- For the vast majority of its users, the Internet represents e-mail and instant messaging.
verbo(instant-message) [with object] Volver al principio
instant messaging sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Even if you don't look at each and every email or instant message they send, you'll have a good idea if they are making smart choices online.
- That instant message you send from work could put your company's computer network at risk…
- Just before she began to read, an AOL instant message popped up at her, surprising her a little; she'd forgotten she'd signed on.
Definición de instant message en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan