Definición de instantiate en inglés:
1Represent as or by an instance: a study of two groups who seemed to instantiate productive aspects of this
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The designer then instantiates root modules to represent the entire device being modeled.
- To assign a word to a particular word class - to say of a word that it is a noun, verb, or whatever - is to claim that the word instantiates the schematically characterized word class.
- Kirby provides us with a clear example of how these non-white characters instantiate the nobility of the white loyalist's enterprise.
1.1 (be instantiated) Philosophy (Of a universal or abstract concept) have an instance; be represented by an actual example.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The concept unicorn is not instantiated.
- The fact that I do not believe that this property of intrinsic blueness is ever instantiated does not mean that I should give up the concept, any more than disbelievers in Satan should give up the concept of satanic.
- But we cannot know that the metaphysical principles must be instantiated, at the level of phenomena, in one particular way.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The chapter on ‘egoistic suicide’ is, of course, full of empirical instantiations of this reasoning.
- In fact the West may begin to lose their local instantiations of these practices as a direct result of on ongoing policy of militarism.
- Anything more complicated than a colour, shape or number seems to be rather fuzzy, and is defined by family resemblance and a rough collection of properties, not all of which are shared by any instantiation.
Palabras que riman con instantiatesubstantiate, transubstantiate
Definición de instantiate en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda