- 1A player of a musical instrument.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These three singer/composer/instrumentalists deliver original pop songs interspersed with passionate renditions of Celtic and Eastern European folk tunes.
- Set in the attractive surroundings of Canford School at historic Wimborne, Dorset, the school offers a variety of courses that are of interest to instrumentalists, singers, pianists and conductors.
- Unlike most instrumentalists, pianists must perform on whatever instrument is made available to them.
- 2An adherent of instrumentalism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has the virtue of solving certain paradoxes such as the infamous Schrödinger's cat paradox, but few philosophers or physicists can take it very seriously unless they are either idealists or instrumentalists.
- But this is not to say that instrumentalists are wholly right, or that Moore is wholly wrong to think that the sole purpose of criminal law is to provide for the retributive punishment of those who culpably commit such wrongs.
- Two things are not understood, particularly by instrumentalists.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Of or in terms of instrumentalism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most modern philosophers sympathetic to the pragmatist outlook think that the instrumentalist account of truth is unnecessarily revisionist.
- Mach shared Berkeley's instrumentalist view of scientific laws and theories.
- Dewey combined this instrumentalist pragmatism with a commitment to naturalism, i.e. to an understanding of the world and human life which respects the discoveries of the natural sciences.
Más definiciones de instrumentalistDefinición de instrumentalist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional