- 1The particular instruments used in a piece of music; the manner in which a piece is arranged for instruments: Telemann’s specified instrumentation of flute, violin, and continuoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In Corelli's concerti grossi the trio-sonata instrumentation of two violins and continuo was used for the concertino sections, contrasting with the full string ensemble.
- Cadenza's music and instrumentation of mandolin, Irish harp and guitar is based on an Irish Traditional sound, however the addition of cello and violin give it a classical flavour.
- The quartet instrumentation runs to the unusual: flute, cello, harp, and tam-tam (a large gong).
- 1.1The arrangement or composition of a piece of music for particular musical instruments: an experiment in instrumentationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The orchestra sounds fired-up, Verdi's instrumentation is revealed in all its glory and the performance speaks with a common tongue.
- As both musician and composer, Mitchell is always the scientist, tirelessly experimenting with musical forms, textures and instrumentation.
- Wainwright experiments with song structure and instrumentation, dabbling in swaying pop songs, waltzes and layers of horns and strings, giving the album an old world feel that moves from the whimsical to the melodramatic.
- 2Measuring instruments regarded collectively: the controls and instrumentation of an aircraftMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Seats, controls and instrumentation are all new and there's a new steering wheel with remote controls for the radio.
- Sensors, instrumentation, and mediated monitoring systems of all kinds are the next aesthetic frontier.
- Plus, we provide the control and safety systems and instrumentation used to measure the oil flow.
- 2.1The design, provision, or use of measuring instruments.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A professor of instrumentation and measurement is leading a team making a new laser based reader device to allow the wax cylinder to be heard.
- The six-week program covers the fundamentals of nuclear theory, radiochemistry, nuclear instrumentation, radiological safety, and applications to related fields.
- We're pretty good in electronics and instrumentation, but not in biology,’ he said.
Más definiciones de instrumentationDefinición de instrumentation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional