Definición de insured en inglés:
Covered by insurance: the insured car a privately insured patient an insured risk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The additional attraction with all-risks cover is that this insurance covers your insured articles on a 24-hour basis in all locations worldwide.
- Often it's cheaper to replace insured goods yourself rather than risk increased premiums.
- The bill for an insured patient depends on the contract between the carrier and the hospital.
sustantivo(the insured) (plural igual) Volver al principio
A person or organization covered by insurance.
- This type of insurance is also known as critical illness cover and pays out a lump sum when the insured is diagnosed with a serious illness covered under the policy.
- Essentially, it is an investment, similar to purchasing bonds that mature upon the insured's death.
- The first question is whether the broker acts as agent of the insured, of the insurer, or of both.
Definición de insured en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary