Definición de intelligent en inglés:
- He said that the media knew about the uniform floor rates and the increase in taxes was an intelligent guess.
- Backs can make intelligent guesses at what needs to be done; forwards just know it.
- Tina appears shy at first, but underneath that is a very hardworking, intelligent girl.
- Yet when it comes to our homes the future has already happened and intelligent houses have become a reality.
- So if you're the intelligent user of these super intelligent gadgets, you can rest easy.
- The show, and it is a show, features intelligent lighting and a state of the art sound system.
early 16th century: from Latin intelligent- 'understanding', from the verb intelligere, variant of intellegere 'understand', from inter 'between' + legere 'choose'.
- Example sentences
- In the sleeve notes he writes intelligently about the profound personal experience of his first trip to Moscow to make the recording.
- This is a man who does not just spout opinions, however, he is a man with thoughts who, when pressed, shares them intelligently.
- It was all done intelligently and compassionately, and remains a relief operation of which the nation deserved to feel proud.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.