- Planned or meant: the intended victim escapedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The men started to drive off with their intended victim but she scratched the face of one of her attackers and escaped.
- Gardaí believe the second victim was not an intended target and may have been shot accidentally.
- He praised the intended victim for her quick thinking and caution.
sustantivo(one's intended) • informal Volver al principio
- The person one intends to marry; one’s fiancé or fiancée.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have seen your intended involved in numerous situations that have repulsed me and that are too shocking for me to relate on paper.
- It may not be a sound you enjoy, but it surely has meaning for the male's intended!
- When a female moves into her intended's home, is she choosing the guy or his real estate?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is a position taken by some feminist writers who have argued that only research on women that is intendedly for women will be consistent with the wider political needs of women.