Planned or meant: the intended victim escaped
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The men started to drive off with their intended victim but she scratched the face of one of her attackers and escaped.
- Gardaí believe the second victim was not an intended target and may have been shot accidentally.
- He praised the intended victim for her quick thinking and caution.
deliberate, intentional, calculated, conscious, planned, studied, knowing, willful, purposeful, done on purpose, premeditated, preplanned, preconceived
sustantivo(one's intended) informal
The person one intends to marry; one’s fiancé or fiancée.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I have seen your intended involved in numerous situations that have repulsed me and that are too shocking for me to relate on paper.
- It may not be a sound you enjoy, but it surely has meaning for the male's intended!
- When a female moves into her intended's home, is she choosing the guy or his real estate?
fiancée, fiancé, bride-to-be, wife-to-be, husband-to-be, future wife, future husband, prospective spouse
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is a position taken by some feminist writers who have argued that only research on women that is intendedly for women will be consistent with the wider political needs of women.
Palabras que riman con intendedsplendid, unamended, unapprehended, unattended, unblended, undefended, untended
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda