- The automaker is hinting that it considers a recall unnecessary and plans to announce its intentions next week.
- Last night he announced his intention to stand down as leader of the Labour party in Wales.
- He said that there were no plans, intentions, desires, or need for any increases greater than inflation.
- There had been, in fact if not intention, a collaborative intelligence corruption.
- Highland says there is no certainty of intention to create a trust on the part of Aldridge.
- If practice is undertaken for mental or spiritual gain, that intention will determine the results.
- He told me the same, saying he had no intentions, no plans to marry Moore.
- Recalling what she saw in his eyes, she began to wonder his true intentions towards her.
Late Middle English: from Old French entencion, from Latin intentio(n-) 'stretching, purpose', from intendere (see intend).
Palabras que riman con intentionabstention, apprehension, ascension, attention, circumvention, comprehension, condescension, contention, contravention, convention, declension, detention, dimension, dissension, extension, gentian, hypertension, hypotension, intervention, invention, mention, misapprehension, obtention, pension, prehension, prevention, recension, retention, subvention, supervention, suspension, tension
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: in·ten·tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.