- Existing or conducted between colleges or universities: intercollegiate sportsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He explicitly asks why universities should conduct intercollegiate athletics in the first place.
- Data were collected from intercollegiate athletes at five universities during the Fall 2000 semester.
- The closest he gets to the sports scene nowadays is covering intercollegiate athletics for the University newspaper.
Más definiciones de intercollegiateDefinición de intercollegiate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional