- 1Engage in two-way communication: Dr. Haber gazed at this while intercommunicating with his receptionistMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But this thing they call ‘spiritualism,’ wherein a medium intercommunicates with the dead, is a fraud from start to finish.
- Roberta Brinton, at the University of Southern California, has succeeded in growing neurons in a cell culture on electronic chips that can intercommunicate.
- What could be more conventional than the taps on the wall by which prisoners in neighboring cells intercommunicate in code?
- 2(Of two rooms) have a common connecting door: there were two apartments on the next floor, intercommunicatingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The spacious sitting room has a marble fireplace, patio doors, bay window and intercommunicating doors to the dining room which has a tiled floor, two velux roof windows, patio doors and is open plan to the kitchen.
late 16th century: from Anglo-Latin intercommunicat- 'mutually communicated', from the verb intercommunicare.
Más definiciones de intercommunicateDefinición de intercommunicate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional