- 1 Medicine (Of a disease) occurring during the progress of another disease: complicated by intercurrent infection with other microbesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All have an insidious onset, progress slowly over years, and death is usually due to an intercurrent illness and not directly due to the disease itself.
- One patient dropped out due to intercurrent illness, one patient was lost to follow-up, and one patient left the study due to personal reasons.
- Older adults often get acute intercurrent illnesses in which fluid replacement is an important component of treatment.
- 2 • rare (Of a time or event) intervening.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Telephone interviews were conducted in six intercurrent years.
early 17th century: from Latin intercurrent- 'intervening', from the verb intercurrere.
Más definiciones de intercurrentDefinición de intercurrent en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional