- Of, relating to, or conducted between two or more governments: an intergovernmental conferenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For the next two decades the EEC was de facto intergovernmental and advances to supranationality were blocked.
- As such, the powers of member states and the intergovernmental dimension of the European Union have been privileged in the field of CFSP.
- Finally, the intergovernmental method finds member governments monopolizing both power to determine policy and power to decide how to organize cooperation.
Más definiciones de intergovernmentalDefinición de intergovernmental en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional