- A thing produced by intergrowing, especially of mineral crystals in rock.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Reticulated, generally triangular-appearing twinned intergrowths of slender prismatic crystals are typically referred to as ‘sagenite.’
- White intergrowths of albite crystals are a common associate of amazonite and smoky quartz.
- I was thus able to easily draw not only ideal crystals, but also crystals with distorted forms and all kinds of intergrowths.
Más definiciones de intergrowthDefinición de intergrowth en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional