- Involving two or more different modes of transportation in conveying goods.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- BC Rail has already unloaded money-losing parts of its business like its trucking and intermodal transport and passenger rail service.
- The story was much different for intermodal containers.
- While on his trip, Mr. Lapierre led a trade mission, made speeches about intermodal transportation and attended dinners.
Más definiciones de intermodalDefinición de intermodal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional