- Penal banishment from a part of one’s own country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the Soviet era, political purges killed millions and sent millions more to hard labor or internal exile.
- Many of these were intellectuals, who had suffered imprisonment and internal exile or lived for periods abroad, whose values were very different from those of plebeian incomers.
- Prison was followed by internal exile and attempted suicide.
Más definiciones de internal exileDefinición de internal exile en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional