Definición de international en inglés:
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- It was agreed to by international treaty in 1988 and all seagoing nations will participate.
- ‘There is an agreed international protocol that we follow to assess people,’ he said.
- Let us say that became an agreed change to the international treaty.
- Several international hotel chains are entering the lucrative mainland market with eyes on its surging tourism sector.
- The Sharm area has small, intimate hotels with modern designs, as well as larger hotel complexes belonging to international chains.
- Hangzhou Shangri-La was then the first joint venture and first international hotel in Zhejiang Province.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- His round included the Seabank Hotel in Porthcawl, where the Welsh football and rugby teams stayed before internationals.
- Northern Ireland games regularly attracted crowds of 30,000 to Windsor Park for home internationals as the team often qualified for international tournaments.
- On the sporting side, such events included rugby internationals and Olympic soccer matches.
- Carefully edited videos of East European playmakers, South American internationals and the next big thing out of Africa start piling up on desks.
- Two senior Leeds players - both internationals - are known to have squared up to each other in the dressing room and had to be separated before the row escalated into an exchange of punches.
- Better players, more internationals, more evenly spread about the clubs, more uncertain (beyond the top three or four) than ever before.
- The International raised solidarity and support for the Paris Commune, but it was crushed by the ruling class.
- There were several failed attempts to develop Internationals through history, but the idea of international integration at the level of people - that's the ideal of the left and the workers' movements from their origin.
- Then a new International was built which lasted until the First World War.
The First International was formed by Karl Marx in London in 1864 as an international working men’s association. The Second International was formed in Paris in 1889 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution and still survives as a loose association of social democrats. The Third International, also known as the Comintern, was formed by the Bolsheviks in 1919 to further the cause of world revolution. It was abolished in 1943. The Fourth International, a body of Trotskyist organizations, was formed in 1938 in opposition to the policies of the Stalin-dominated Third International
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Cue meta-summat discussion about the need, desire and internationality of writing for a perceived audience whether that audience exists or not in the notion of autobiographical journaling…
- Rotary Centennial Bells are travelling across the globe, going to every Rotary country, symbolising the internationality of Rotary.
- There's also an interesting editorial challenge - in the elastic internationality of blogs, where do you draw the line?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.