- A second negative of an image made from the original negative.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's usually at least one interpositive and one internegative between the camera negative and the release print, so there are generational losses.
- The film is not really that old, and I suspect the internegative used was of good, but not necessarily great, quality.
- A less expensive alternative favoured by some is to make interpositives and internegatives on paper.
Más definiciones de internegativeDefinición de internegative en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional