Definición de interpreter en inglés:
1A person who interprets, especially one who translates speech orally.
- The pair sat in the dock flanked by four police officers and the proceedings were translated by an interpreter.
- Only a few cinemas were equipped with earphones through which to hear interpreters translating the dialogues in the films for the audiences.
- MIT students recruited as interpreters will provide translations.
1.1 Computing A program that can analyze and execute a program line by line.
- The check is aimed at ensuring that no incongruent code is executed by the filter interpreter.
- The resulting machine code is stored in memory and lost when the interpreter terminates.
- The first line ensures that we run the Ruby interpreter, regardless of where it might be in our path.